THE NEXT STEP: PLANNING THE ROAD THROUGH RETIREMENT SEMINAR PROGRAMME
The Seminar has the following objectives:
- To introduce the book to attendees.
- To dispel fear that can arise in anticipation of living through retirement.
- To guide and assist participants as they create their own plan for living through retirement thereby ensuring that the really becomes the best years of their lives.
- To show participants how to use the book as an important tool in the planning process for the best years of their lives.
Seminars, in this context, will be half-day in duration. Participants will learn how to use the book as the basic tool on which the planning process will be founded and from which, hopefully, a working plan for living through retirement will emerge.
The seminar will involve;
- The presentation of information from the book and explanations on the use of relevant parts of the book content in the preparation and planning of life in retirement;
- Extensive Q & A sessions in which aspects of planning are addressed and challenges resolved;
- Exercises using the book content as part of the planning process.